Psoriasis Home > Derma-Smoothe Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome Derma-Smoothe side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Severe or persistent skin redness, burning, itching, dryness, or irritation
- Skin that looks infected
- Thinning skin
- Slowly healing sores or wounds
- High blood sugar levels
- Signs of infection, such as:
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Ear pain or ear discharge, which could be signs of an ear infection
- Weight gain or puffiness in your face.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Derma-Smoothe or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.